2017 CATCH Workshop
Community Workshop on the Development of CATCH
Jointly sponsored by SOLAS
The first CATCH workshop focuses on current and future science relevant to atmospheric chemistry in the cold regions. The main aim of the workshop is to develop wider trans-disciplinary research questions and establish linkages to neighboring disciplines including ocean, ice, snow, biology, clouds, dynamics, and fundamental chemistry.
19-20 April 2017
11 Boulevard d'Alembert
78280 Guyancourt, France
Nearest train station: Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (local trains from Paris)
Abstract Submissions are closed
Preliminary Workshop Agenda
- Download the preliminary agenda here.
- To confirm your participation in the workshop, you MUST register for the workshop by 1 April 2017
- If you do not register for the workshop by 1 April 2017, your abstract will be withdrawn.
- A final agenda will be posted shortly after 1 April.
Poster and Oral Presentation Guidelines
- The length of each oral presentations is given on the agenda. Please prepare your talks to be 2-3 minutes less than the allotted time in order to allow for questions.
- Posters should be A0 vertical orientation, 841 mm (width) x 1189 mm (height).
Registration deadline: 01 April 2017
- The registration fee is $150 USD.
- The registration fee covers meeting location, coffee/tea breaks, lunch on 19 and 20 April, and a dinner in Versailles on 19 April.
- Significant other/guest attendance at the workshop dinner is $60 and can be paid for as part of the registration process.
- Registration fees are being collected by IGAC via University of Colorado Conference Service.
Hôtel Restaurant Campanile Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines
2 Place Georges Pompidou
78180 St. Quentin en Yvelines, France
Hotel Mercure Saint Quentin en Yvelines Centre
9 Place E.F. Choiseul - Avenue du Centre
78180 Monitigny Le Bretonneux, France