2017 CATCH Workshop
Community Workshop on the Development of CATCH
Jointly sponsored by SOLAS
The first CATCH workshop focuses on current and future science relevant to atmospheric chemistry in the cold regions. The main aim of the workshop is to develop wider trans-disciplinary research questions and establish linkages to neighboring disciplines including ocean, ice, snow, biology, clouds, dynamics, and fundamental chemistry.
19-20 April 2017
11 Boulevard d'Alembert
78280 Guyancourt, France
Nearest train station: Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (local trains from Paris)
Abstract submission deadline: 01 March 2017
Notification of abstract status: 17 March 2017
- Abstracts should address a scientific topic AND how the research area you are discussing could benefit from collaborations across geographical boundaries and/or disciplines and how an international activity could foster these collaborations.
- Abstracts will be accepted for oral and poster requested presentations. If you do not receive and oral presentation, the abstract will be considered for a poster presentation.
- Abstract title limit is 200 characters.
- Abstract text limit is 300 words.
- Presenting authors may submit multiple abstracts, but please try to limit the number of submission to 2 per presenting author.
- Abstracts are being collected via the IGAC Event Abstract Submission System (EASS).
Submit abstracts here.
Registration deadline: 01 April 2017
- The registration fee is $150 USD.
- The registration fee covers meeting location, coffee/tea breaks, lunch on 19 and 20 April, and a dinner in Versailles on 19 April.
- Significant other/guest attendance at the workshop dinner is $60 and can be paid for as part of the registration process.
- Registration fees are being collected by IGAC via University of Colorado Conference Service.
A limited amount of funding is available for travel support, with preference given to early career scientists and scientists from merging countries. Therefore please only apply for travel support if you absolutely need it. You will be able to apply for travel support for registration, lodging and airfare/train as part of the abstract submission process.
Hôtel Restaurant Campanile Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines
2 Place Georges Pompidou
78180 St. Quentin en Yvelines, France
Hotel Mercure Saint Quentin en Yvelines Centre
9 Place E.F. Choiseul - Avenue du Centre
78180 Monitigny Le Bretonneux, France