2018 School of Atmospheric Measurements in Latin America and the Caribbean (SEMLAC)
The IGAC Americas Working Group and the Caribbean Aerosol-Health Network are pleased to announce a 2018 School of Atmospheric Measurements in Latin America and the Caribbean (SEMLAC).
The school will takes place in conjunction with the 2018 Caribbean Aerosol-Health Network (CAHN) Meeting.
Location: Camaguey, Cuba
Dates: 8-14 January 2018
- Juan Carolos Antuña, GOAC, Cuba
- Olga Mayol-Bracero, UPR, Puerto Rico
- Joseph M. Prospero, University of Miami, USA
- Nestor Rojas, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Colombia
- Maria de Fátima Andrade, USP, Brazil
- Tibisay Pérez, IVIC, Venezuela
- Carlos Rudamas, Universidad de El Salvador, Salvador
- Michel Grutter, UNAM, México
- David Ferrel, CIMH, Barbados
More information will be available soon!